If you or a loved one need women's health care, look no further than MaineGeneral. We offer the widest range of women's health care services in the Kennebec Valley.
Our compassionate, dedicated providers includes obstetrician-gynecologists, family medicine physicians, certified nurse-midwives, nurse practitioners, registered nurses and other professionals. We're here for you!
Services We Provide
Our services for women of all ages include:
- Preventive health care
- Contraception and reproductive care
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS) treatment
- Dietary and fitness counseling
- Routine gynecological and pelvic exams
- Breast health care
- Perimenopause and menopause care
- Treatment of STDs
- Sexual health care
- Treatment of heavy bleeding, endometriosis and fibroids
- Incontinence and overactive bladder treatment
- Osteoporosis diagnosis/care
We also treat pelvic and vaginal infections, offer hormone replacement therapy, and offer preliminary infertility evaluations and treatment.
Our surgeons are some of the best in the state for minimally invasive robotic surgery which allows you quicker post-operative recovery.
To learn more about our providers with special training or interest in the areas you care most about, please call our health info line toll-free at 1-855-4MGH-INFO (1-).